Document Price List and Order Form
Download the document price list (.pdf) by clicking here.
PRICES LISTED ARE FOR INDIVIDUAL COPIES, EXCEPT FOR MOST G SERIES WHICH ARE 50 TO A PKG.
AIA Documents on Demand Is Back Up!
On October 20th, the AIA re-launched AIA Documents-on-Demand™, a Web-based service that enables PC and MAC users to purchase, download and fill out electronically individual AIA Contract Document forms and agreements.
The service offers sixteen of the most popular AIA Contract Documents to access anytime, from anywhere with computer Internet access (and a printer if you want a final hard copy).
This latest version is particularly well-suited for small practitioners and Mac users.
AIA Documents-on-Demand now allows you to populate data fields in AIA Contract Documents with Adobe Reader software. This is an upgrade over previous versions that required a user to print out a paper document and complete it with a pen or typewriter.
If the full AIA software suite is out of your price range or you don't use enough documents to make it worth your while, you can purchase and download only the AIA forms and agreements necessary for a certain project.
Access to the service is free. The price per document varies from $4.95 to $19.95.
Need additional information ? Ready to use Documents-on-Demand™ now?
AIA Documents on Demand purchase page: http://documentsondemand.aia.org
AIA Documents on Demand website: http://www.aia.org/contractdocs/AIAB081134
AIA Documents on Demand FAQs
The following 16 documents are available on demand:
1. A101™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor where the basis of payment is a Stipulated Sum
2. A105™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor for a Residential or Small Commercial Project
3. A201™–2007, General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
4. A401™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Contractor and Subcontractor
5. B101™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect
6. B105™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect for a Residential or Small Commercial Project
7. G701™–2001, Change Order
8. G701™CMa–1992, Change Order, Construction Manager-Adviser Edition
9. G702™–1992, Application and Certificate for Payment
10. G702™CMa–1992, Application and Certificate for Payment, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition
11. G703™–1992, Continuation Sheet
12. G704™–2000, Certificate of Substantial Completion
13. G706™–1994, Contractor’s Affidavit of Payment of Debts and Claims
14. G706A™–1994, Contractor’s Affidavit of Release of Liens
15. G732™–2009 , Application and Certificate for Payment, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition
16. G736™–2009, Project Application and Project Certificate for Payment, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition
For other document-related news, please visit the AIA National's Contract Documents page at http://www.aia.org/docs_default.
AIA Contract Documents Relationship Diagrams
These helpful diagrams explain how our contracts can work across various contractual relationships within a wide range of construction project delivery models, and also show the appropriate contracts to use for each model.
Alternative Document Suppliers
Because from time to time we run out of AIA documents, here is a list of other sources in the Los Angeles area. Please note that each supplier has their own pricing and shipping policies that may vary from those of AIA/Los Angeles.
AIA Inland California Chapter
10391 Corporate Drive
Redlands, CA 92374-4509
3000 Newport Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Call 949-675-8273 fax 949-675-8256
Call toll-free 1-800-365-2724
Building News (BNI)
Toll-free at 1-888-264-7483
1612 S. Clementine Street
Anaheim, CA 92802
Toll-free at 1-800-273-7375
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304
Sweet's offers AIA members special pricing on their Marketplace of Products, which includes the catalog files, Directory, Sweet's CD and Product News.
Click here to order and Sweet's will contribute a portion of the proceeds to AIA/LA!
Or visit Sweet's main page for more products and information.
2007 California State Codes, Title 24
CA Administrative Code, Title 24, Part 1
CA Building Code, Title 24, Part 2, Volume 1
CA Building Code, Title 24, Part 2, Volume 2
CA Electrical Code, Title 24, Part 3
CA Mechanical Code, Title 24, Part 4
CA Plumbing Code, Title 24, Part 5
CA Energy Code, Title 24, Part 6
CA Elevator Safety Construction Code, Title 24, Part 7
CA Historical Building Code, Title 24, Part 8
CA Fire Code, Title 24, Part 9
CA Existing Building Code, Title 24, Part 10
CA Referenced Standards Code, Title 24, Part 12
Subscribe today for:
• Online access to full books (paperless)
• Content search across all books at once
• Efficient cross-referenced navigation
• Shared access within company
For a free one-day trial, please contact us at
1-800-798-9296 or email@example.com